With the need to self-isolate for various reasons now associated with the spread of the Covid-19 virus in New Brunswick, Kennebecasis Baptist Church has assembled a Covid Response Team to provide assistance at no cost to those directly affected. If you or someone you know is in self-isolation and have need ofassistance to get groceries or prescriptions delivered or other essential errands done there is help available.
Self Isolation Delivery Options
Old School Options
- Call in to the Church Hotline 847-5822 and provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Street Address
- Contact phone number
- Provide your order of necessary items (Grocery, prescriptions etc)
- We will then dispatch a member to pick the order and check it through at a provider; then
- The provider will call you and receive your payment by phone with a credit card payment
- We will then drop your order to your door and call you to notify it has been delivered.
- As above
- We will send our Go Team member to your residence to receive either cash or your signed cheque which is to be in an envelop placed in your mail box or door
- We will then pick and drop your order to your door and call you to notify it has been delivered.
OPTION THREE Other Methods
- Call in as above
- Discuss a payment solution with the dispatcher that we may be able to work with
Pre-Pay Through KBC
Shop Online at Superstore and we will pick it up
Shop Online at Walmart and we will pick it up
Pre-Order Online at Walmart and we will pick it up for you at the designated time